Style and versatility are combined in this sectional. Upholstered in a caramel faux leather that's both pretty and practical, it offers an upscale look at a surprisingly low price. Visually captivating, there's more to this sectional than meets the eye. Its modular design lets you stage the pieces solo or group them to suit your mood. No matter how it's arranged, there's plenty of room to stretch out and unwind in a canyon of comfort.
- Includes 5 modular pieces: left-arm facing corner chair, right-arm facing corner chair, wedge and 2 armless chairs
- "Left-arm" and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Corner-blocked frame
- Cushions with feather/fiber blend encasing a foam core
- Loose reversible seat and back cushions with flange welt
- Polyester and polyurethane (faux leather) upholstery
- Bolster pillows included
- Non-skid legs
- Modular pieces can float anywhere; sides are finished (with no connectors)
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Item Color Key
||Marlaina 5-Piece Sectional
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||113''W x 113''D x 38''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.