When you curl up in this power reclining sofa and loveseat package featuring adjustable headrests, you won't want to get up. It has genuine leather throughout the seating areas, in an easygoing charcoal gray hue that pairs up comfortably with most color schemes. This cozy set will be your go-to spot for watching TV, reading, or just closing your eyes and drifting off to sleep. Perfectly positioned cushions and overstuffed pillow top arms allow unparalleled relaxation. With a look that turns heads, this power pair includes extended ottomans for enhanced comfort, and adjustable headrests for a primo view of the TV even when you're fully reclined. Each piece is a dual-sided recliner: the sofa has a stationary middle seat, and the loveseat has a lift-top console with a storage compartment and cup holders.
- Includes power reclining sofa and power reclining loveseat with console
- Dual-sided recliners; sofa middle seat remains stationary; loveseat has lift-top storage console with 2 cup holders
- Easy View™ power adjustable headrests
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions
- USB charging ports in the power controls
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached back and seat cushions
- Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- 100% top-grain leather throughout the seating areas and armrests
- High-quality faux leather covers remaining areas
- Power cord included; UL Listed
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa and Loveseat
||2-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.